Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Pin It

Wishing you a 
very  Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year



I know everyone's traditions are different but this year our family will sit down to a lovely meal of Baked Ham, Mashed Potatoes with Cream Cheese, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, and Rolls. Banana Pudding and Pecan Pie will be the show stoppers at the end when no one really has the room for them but shovels them in anyway...lol. Then there are the usual drinks of Sweet Tea and assorted sodas. 

We have a very small family...six of us but who's counting? Two of that number are my grandchildren Ethan and Drew. They keep us on our toes all year but make us realize what life is all about.

My Banana Pudding recipe is here on the blog so I hope you enjoy your Holidays and don't stuff yourself too much...lol

I'm going to leave you with a recipe for a quick and delicious little dessert.

Fruity Stuff

2 cans Fruit Cocktail
2 containers Cool Whip
2 pkgs. Instant Vanilla Pudding

Drain Fruit Cocktail, mix in Vanilla Pudding and then the Cool Whip. Stir and chill. That's it!!!
Told you it was simple! You will get asked for the recipe...I guarantee it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment