Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cheesy Garlic and Herb French Fries

Pin It


I have been looking for a recipe for these fries but just couldn't find one that had the rich garlicky, cheesy flavors I wanted so I decided to invent my own recipe. I made these for the first time tonight and they were exactly what I wanted! Delicious!!! We will definitely be having these again and again! You'll have to excuse the half empty pan in the picture...those are in my tummy...lol The crispy edges are so good!!!


Ingredients:

French Fries
1/2 to3/4 cup Colby/Jack Cheese (shredded)
1/4 stick Butter (melted)
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
1.4 tsp. Soul Seasoning
1/2 tsp. dried Parsley
1/2 tsp. dried Thyme
1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Place french fries in 8 inch round baking dish. I used glass dish that you bake a pie in. 
Place two or three servings of fries in there and bake for 20 minutes.

While those are baking mix together all of the seasonings and the melted butter in a bowl.
Now, I didn't measure any of the seasoning I just shook out some and mixed up..lol I tried to give approximate amounts in the list above.

When the French Fries are done toss them with the buttery seasoned mix and spread out into the pan again.
Top with Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese.

Put back in oven and bake for 10 more minutes.

Keep an eye on it the last 5 minutes so the cheese doesn't burn.

It will be sizzling and delicious so gobble it up quickly...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment