Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spaghetti Casserole

Pin It
     I don't remember where I got this recipe...probably out of a magazine somewhere. It only has four ingredients...easy on the wallet and it taste great.    If you have kids that love spaghetti and pizza this is a great in between recipe without all the work.


It's my son's favorite! I made it for him last night and it reminded me to put it on my blog.

Spaghetti Casserole

16oz. Spaghetti (I use the Angel Hair because I like the thin texture)
66 oz. Spaghetti Sauce (any kind you like)
1 pkg. sliced Pepperoni (I use the original with 50 slices)
12 oz shredded Colby/Jack Cheese ( or whatever kind you like)

Cooking Instructions:

Boil spaghetti in a large pot for 10 minutes...don't forget to add salt to the water to flavor the pasta.
Drain and return to the pan
Add Spaghetti Sauce and stir (no need to heat again...the sauce will cook in the oven)


In a large casserole dish pour half of the spaghetti with sauce
Sprinkle half the cheese evenly over first layer
Top with half the Pepperoni
Repeat the layers


Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment